Carla wrote Five Pillars of a First Class Life as a guide for readers that helps them create a mission statement for their life so that they can begin fulfilling their destiny and purpose. Throughout the book, there are Scripture verses and passages to serve as guiding principles, with additional readings at the back of the book. This book is for everyone who is open to learning a healthy life and fiscal lessons through personal stories and professional experiences. You can purchase her book at Amazon today!
- Pillar 1: Be Disciplined
- Pillar 2: Be a Masterpiece
- Pillar 3: Be Diligent
- Pillar 4: Be Radically Generous
- Pillar 5: Be Resilient
- Paperback and Kindle versions are available on Amazon.
- Signed paperback or digital eBook versions are available here:
Praise for Five Pillars of a First Class Life
It seems to me a book that is especially important for women to read because if a woman takes responsibility for her life as you gently guide her to, she can be independent and teach her daughters to be so, too.
Thank you for writing such a fine book.
– Valerie Tripp, prolific author of the American Girl series.
Be a Masterpiece and Be Radically Generous are just two of the Five Pillars Carla teaches to show you how to live a First Class Life. Using her own life experiences, biblical references, and common sense strategies, Carla leads you on the path to self-discovery and ultimately, your life’s purpose.
– Johnnetta Betsch Cole, Ph.D., Chair, National Council of Negro Women; President Emeritus, Spelman and Bennett Colleges; Co-Author, Gender Talk: The Struggle for Women’s Equality in African American Communities
Having spent the last 26+ years of my life devoted to helping Christian people become more generous, I’ve seen firsthand what it means to let biblical principles guide you in overcoming financial challenges. The five pillars Carla has developed will help you make smart decisions to successfully live a generous and financially free life.
– Jim Sheppard (right), CEO & Principal – Generis; Co-Author, Contagious Generosity: Creating A Culture Of Giving In Your Church
The Five Pillars Carla teaches will help you live a generous, fiscally healthy life. The book outlines practical financial principles that will show you how small steps can empower you to achieve and fund your vision of a First Class Life.
– Brenda Allen, Ph.D., President, Lincoln University, PA.
By combining practical financial tips and Biblical best practices, THRIVE is a seven week Bible study that will help lead you to financial freedom to pursue your purpose in life.
During this Bible study, you will find that it responds to the needs of families and individuals to be financially free to pursue their purpose in life, according to the Word of God. Defining, funding, and living your mission in each of the pillars are interrelated. When the three are linked, they become the cornerstone of flourishing, even in uncertain times.
The THRIVE Financial Empowerment Study is $75.00. For special discounts for groups of 5 or more, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Purchase via PayPal: